.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Home for a day

I'm home from Northern BC for a pit stop for a day and a bit. A chance to see everyone, do my laundry, catch up on paying bills, cutting grass, reading my mail etcetera... and fly away today to Prince George to work this week in Mckenzie, Valemont, Vanderhoof and Quesnel.

Here are a few shots from last week. Sorry I didn't have the camera handy for many bears, eagles galore, a bushy-tailed red fox and most amazing, a wolf in the wild. The coyotes posed so I had time to get the camera out. Click to see larger.



Dragon boat women in Prince Rupert Harbour


Fog rolling through the gap - Rupert harbour


Curious human - curious creatures...



Comments:
I'm ok with no bear pictures.

Thought of you the other day - I'm reading a book set in B.C. that mentions Nelson and Kootenay.
(And, yeah, it's another sad one...but good!)
 
Gary! Thanks for the package! Can you believe though that I haven't had a chance to open it yet! I saw that it came in the mail, but when I got home from my trip, I had to turn around and go right back to work! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I did receive it, and thank you so much!

Enjoy your short pit stop. Good to see you back on here.

Nice photos. Are those coyotes or wolves?

http://coffeedujour.blogspot.com
 
Beautiful photos! You are so lucky to have seen wolves!

I loved seeing so many bald eagles when I was in Prince Rupert. I'm lucky if I see one every few years here.

Sounds like, even though you're having to WORK, you're also having some fun adventures.
 
Barbara Kingsolver's 'Prodigal Summer' has the most amazing writing about coyotes, I learned a tremendous amount from her. they are amazing (and curious) creatures. great photos
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?