Thursday, September 07, 2006
Friday Afternoon Humour...
Thanks to my friend Michael D. for this one. Some of the logic is sketchy, but hey... so is this adminstration.
How many members of the Bush administration does it take to replace a lightbulb? The answer is 10.
1. One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be changed;
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the lightbulb needs to be changed;
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the lightbulb;
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they either favor changing the lightbulb or support darkness;
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new lightbulb;
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner "Lightbulb Change Accomplished";
7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally "in the dark";
8. One to viciously smear #7;
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong lightbulb-changing policy all along;
10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a lightbulb and screwing the country.
Btw, regarding the title... was I not supposed to read this until tomorrow?
2 lobbyists were walking down K Street, when they happened upon a group of men who were standing on the streetcorner masturbating.
Nonchalantly, the 1st lobbyist said with a shrug: "Will you just look at those damn Democrats?"
Incredibly shocked, the 2nd lobbyist said: "How in the world do you know these guys are Democrats??"
The 1st lobbyist said: "Because if these were Republicans, they wouldn't even bother with jacking off. Naw, see they'd just bend some poor Middle Class person over and screw 'em."
Zee - it's not stealling, it's blog research.
Tina - that's obscene! But not the content, just the truth in it.
Thank's for the laugh!
- And I actually read it on Friday afternoon too.. I even printed it and put it up on the wall at work - Laughs are worth spreading!
Proper credit all around.
WA and I both need a giggle once in a while. Thanks.
Is America Burning
the picture itself made me laugh...this poor guy has been through all kind of caricatutres and cartoons to make us laugh. I know no other President who makes you laugh so much!
thanks for sharing!
please tell me it's satire...
I'm sure I saw something on news the other night about lightbulbs....