Thursday, May 11, 2006
Just for fun, once it's online - I think I'll go to Baidupedia (the new service) and post entries like this:
- Can someone tell me about Tiananmen Square?
- Anyone seen the Dalai Lama lately?
- Where can I talk to a dissident?
- I'm holding a meeting on free elections next week.
- Falung Gong members unite!
It could be fun to see if I get any email back.
P.S. Google is having no problems complying with Chinese regulations as it launches its new service. With 187,000,000 internet users predicted within 2 years - what are a few arrests or detainments and curtailment of human rights? Go corporation go!!
Mao: Mass Murderer (50 million) or Great Revolutionary.
ROC v. PRC: where would you rather live?
I never cease to be disgusted when corporations act like, well, corporations.
Links to this post: