Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Mint tea with the Buddha perhaps?
1. If you could invite any human being (living or dead) to join you for a private dinner - who would you invite, what would you serve/order to eat... and why?
2. Now answer the same question, but this time be a little silly - this dinner is for fun (if you named Mother Teresa or Mahatma Gandhi above, now you can invite Angelina Jolie or Johnny Depp for dinner... just examples, I'm not making assumptions about what fun is for you!).
2) Alice and we'd have a junk food binge and then diet for a month.
2. Belinda Stronach...KD & weiners. We'd talk about car parts & broken hearts.
2. scott - i believe he's got some left over bacon. so we'll have that. ;o)
Do you think Viggo Mortensen could be persuaded to dress up like Aragorn and pretend to be Aragorn (a freshly bathed Aragorn)? We could go to Outback Steakhouse because I think Aragorn is a steak kinda guy. I'll have shrimp on the barbie with a Caesar salad. He can have whatever he wants.:)
Julian, behave yourself (and of course he'll dress up for you)!
1. Will Shakespeare, with lots of fine wine, good whisky and a whole wild salmon on the BBQ. I'd get him ranting and free-syling and enjoy the language.
2. Kurt Vonnegut, Cuban cigars, a full bar and pizza with ceasar salad. Maybe I'd get him to sign some of my books.
3. Okay, maybe my second choice really would be Angelina Jolie - I admire any woman who would love & adopt kids (and who has such luscious lips.. whoops!)
2. I'd invite you, Gary. I think we'd have a lot to talk about.. I'd serve you a good selection of cheese and crackers, and good wine. Maybe even a "scottle of botch".
3. Or maybe I'd invite Colin Firth. I'd serve me on a platter?We'd talk about movies and literature I think. who am I kidding... *lol*
Second, George Balanchine. He loved animals, dance and food equally. We would drink vodka and eat all kinds of smoked, pickeled and jellied Russian food followed by Pavlovas, chocolate and Champagne for dessert.
Except now I can't stop thinking about Viggo Mortensen.
Bebe, Mel Brooks would be a riot... and oy, what a feast!
The Queens flew in for the Commonwealth Games so maybe her and Prince Philip with Fergie to make a party of “Royals” and former Royals to watch the coverage on TV with commentary by the Queen.
Gary: come on... you're not really jealous of Viggo dahling are you? Grin
2. Gwenn Stefani would be nice. But I would have trouble keeping my eyes off those long, very long legs..
(Kidding, I really like him best dressed as Aragorn, although undressed as Aragorn would be okay, too...).
But if Viggo is SCARED of women, well that's just hot! Reconsidering now....
2.) Gary, and we would have something far more exotic and fantastical than anything he has ever seen in all of his travels -- aboard the Nautilus at Capt. Nemo's table.
2. Erma Bombeck. I'd serve her famous three-bean "trash" salad.
Now, if I could have both my mother and Erma Bombeck for dinner I'd be simply ecstatic.
I'm ready for dinner with Nemo PT!
Links to this post: