Monday, January 02, 2006
And why is it okay to go after those exposing the truth, instead of the President and those, breaking the law? Because "We're at war." I wish they would just begin to call it Warism, since it truly is this era's Communism - the bogeyman. In the name of freedom and security - let's remove freedoms, manipulate the media, stifle dissent, go to war without cause... and generally run amok. I sometimes hope there really is a business-cabal behind it all - that way I wouldn't have to consider that it might just be ignorance, arrogance, greed and plain power-hungry stupidity. Not sure which is worse.
Oh, by the way - someone does need a good spanking and it's little Georgie Bush. (It could start with the mid-term elections.)
But when you have to break the laws set forth by the Constitution in order to reach your agenda, who cares about those pesky lil things called facts?
I think G W Bush was just exercising a litle home grown religiousity. God helps those who help themselves and .....see later
So despite getting an initial knockback from Congress for additional powers he went ahead anyway.
He was just doing his duty to protect his American public from terror.
But you havn't mentioned the fact there's been probably lots of other interesting info these guys might pick up along the way !! stay tuned for the international hookups.
Since there was never any authorisations, how do we know what thses guys were up to !!
But someone must have forgoton to mention the rest of the phrase.....and God help those who get caught helping themselves !!
But I'm not nearly a sanguine about the American public initiating a "public spanking" in mid term elections as you!!
The last opinion poll I saw still had only 52% against with the other 48% firmly believing your justified in breaking the law in these 'special circumstances' that have prevailed since Sep 11 when the US launched it war on terror. All of these actions indicate a country that's willing to "go it alone" and thumb its nose at its own laws, international laws and any other obstacle that gets in the way of the phony "war against Terror"
It seems to me there still a large swathe of sympathetic populace simmering away at just under 50% for this type of thinking !!! How long can that continue and when are we going to see the tide turning. I think the tide has just begun to turn,but its a long way from a torrent.
oh - sorry almost forgot: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
And thank you so much for the card you sent me. It was beautiful! you have a talented daughter! and thank you so much both for the nomination and vote for "Best Spiritual Blogsite excellence award"!
I am truly honored!
I do think the power of this administration to manipulate Americans through fear is waning. More and more of us are coming to fear THEM the most. Everybody wake up, now!
Quite the delayed reaction, wouldn't you say?
And I agree; polls show that roughly 30% of all Americans will believe any old stupid thing.
Perhaps we could have the UN verify next USA voting process?
Remember the Golden Rule?
Whoever has the gold, rules. That's Tsar Bush's motto.
2006 is coming up fast. It could be turnaround time if we can counteract the apathy.
Links to this post: