.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 22, 2005

Looking forward...looking back

I'm new to blogging and look forward to learning what I want to communicate and discovering if anyone at all is interested in it. That's the looking forward part.

Next week I'm flying east in Canada and spending a week visiting childhood homes - none of which I've returned to before. I plan to walk the areas and see what kind of memories are stirred. No doubt many things will have changed (including me), yet I have a craving to connect to the young me. I'm also attending a high school reunion - yikes!

Maybe I'll blog a bit on the trip and bring the past and future together...

Comments:
new to blogging? well, doing great so far. :) keep it up.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?